|Length of workspace without vice jaws
|Width/depth of workspace without vice jaws
|Length (product) approx.
|Width/depth (product) approx.
|Height (product) approx.
|Net weight approx.
|Front jaw length
|Front jaw width
|Front jaw span width
|Front jaw span width up to centre of round hook
|Rear jaw length
|Rear jaw width
|Rear jaw span width
|Rear jaw span width up to centre of round hook
£2,075.00 Ex.VAT / £2,490.00 In.VAT
📦 Estimated Delivery Date: 24.03.2024
Free Delivery on all orders over £50 Ex.VAT to UK Mainland
- Precise and careful processing
- Completely made of steamed, massive beech
- All important edges are rounded
- Surfaces environmentally friendly oiled
- Standard with tool drawer
- The two cylinder rods of the collets are precisely and stably guided in a casting
- With smooth-running trapezoidal threaded spindle
- Particularly heavy version of the table and base for a firm footing
- French front pair with double spindle with concealed translation by means of gears and chain
- German rear tongs with double linear guide
- Heavy and stable tong guides
- Dovetail zinc plating in back pliers and leaves
Delivery Contents:More Info