Schweisskraft Electrode inverter PRO-STICK 161 Special offer set 230 volt model in ultra-compact and lightweight design.
- Automatic hot start: By automatically increasing the welding current for a short time, the arc ignites safely and is immediately stable
- Arc-Force-Regulation: Due to the internal monitoring of welding current and welding voltage, short-circuits are quickly and safely resolved, thus stabilising the arc and allowing the electrode to be processed without any problems
- Anti-stick function: If the electrode accidentally sticks, the welding current is automatically reduced, thus preventing the electrode from annealing
- Intelligent ignition management
- Ultra-modern inverter device
- Generator capability
- Fully insulated
- Ultra-compact and 2.3 kg lightweight design
- 5-150Amp electrode range
- Uses a 16 Amp Fuse
The PRO-STICK 161 Electrode Inverter is designed for electrode welding of all commercially available electrodes and can be used on stainless steels, high-alloy and low-alloy steels as well as on non-ferrous metals. The Electrode Inverter is designed for professional use and may therefore only be used by qualified personnel, in accordance with these operating instructions.
The unit is suitable for welding all commercially available electrodes, whereby the maximum current corresponds to the maximum output current of the unit. This current can be used to weld standard electrodes up to 3.25 mm in diameter. The polarity and current setting for the individual electrodes can be taken from the manufacturer’s specifications of the electrodes. The electrode holder is plugged into the welding current socket that has the polarity specified for the electrode.
All you need to do is select the correct welding current and polarity for the welding task at hand and the electrode selected for the task. PRO-STICK 161 does the rest for you. The following functions automatically ensure good welding work:
PRO-STICK 161 delivers a higher current than the set welding current for approx. ½ second when starting to weld. The increase is limited by the maximum output cur-rent. This ensures good ignition characteristics and a fast stable arc.
PRO-STICK 161 monitors the welding current and welding voltage during welding. If PRO-STICK 161 detects that a droplet transition occurs in a short circuit, it supplies a higher current than the set welding current for a short time to quickly release the short circuit. This prevents the PRO-STICK 161 from dropping out or the electrode sticking during welding.
Anti Stick Function
If a permanent short-circuit is present during electrode welding, then after 1.0 s the anti-stick function initiates which limits the output voltage and in turn the current to 5 volts. This prevents the electrode from burning out and the permanent short circuit can be easily released by lifting the electrode.