Sturdy and efficient manual lathes. Light, medium, and heavy-duty designs that will suit your budget. Take a look at our wide range of conventional lathes for the machine to suit your workshop. Don’t forget to browse those accessories.
Optimum OPTIturn TZ 4
£13,990 Ex.VAT / £13,990 In.VAT
Free Delivery on all orders over £50 Ex.VAT to UK Mainland
- Hardened and ground z-axis guideway.
- Partly clad with travelling, generously dimensioned chip guard.
- Travelling swarf guard with integrated position display, coolant hose, and additional control panel.
- Emergency stop push button and lockable main switch.
- LED machine light for complete elimination of the workspace.
- Control cabinet with 24-V DC adaptor.
- Optionally available interchangeable gear set for imperial and modular thread.
- Safety handwheels with release function in the X and Z axis.
- Quick change tool holder SWH 5-B.
- Tool holder 25 x 120 type D for square chisels.
- Digital position display NEWALL DP 700.
- Product shown is TZ 4V for representation purposes.
Included as Standard: Fixed steady Ø10 – 130 mm. Travelling steady Ø10 – 100mm. Reduction sleeve MT 3 and MT 6. Fixed centre MT 3. Quick change tool holder SWH 5 – B. Square Tool holder 25 x 120 type D. Interchangeable gear set for metric thread.
Remember to order Lathe Chucks!