Optimum OptiGrind GT 40 Surface grinder
£32,850 Ex.VAT / £39,420 In.VAT
- Electromagnetic clamping plate for fixing the workpiece with automatic demagnetization function
- High-quality spindle with precision taper roller bearings
- Hardened and ground table guideways
- Turcite-B-coated counter-guides for high wear resistance and low friction
- Grinding spindle with high-quality precision bearings
Grinding wheel can be resharpened directly on the machine using a puller device
- Digital position indicator
- Machine base made of stable, torsion-resistant cast iron for maximum rigidity and stability
- Guideways of the longitudinal grinding wheel Lateral and vertical movements are backlash-free and self-centering as V- and flat track design
- Precision ball screws
- Guideways and transport spindle with central lubrication
- All flat tracks are finely scraped and thus guarantee highest precision of all manual movements
- Safety electrical system in 24 V direct voltage
- Largely dimensioned decoupled handwheels in all three axes
- Hydraulic lines according to DIN EN 853
- Grinding accuracy: 0,005 mm
- Corundum grinding wheel grain 46 for all common steels
- Swivelling control panel makes work considerably easier
- Two-channel safety electronics
- Sanding tableSplash guard
- Coolant tank capacity 100 liters
- Digitally controlled automatic vertical feed with servo motor
- Complex hydraulic system with heat exchanger ensures smooth table repositioning even with high table loads
- EMV filter class
- With IE3 motor – consumes considerably less energy and therefore significant cost savings
GT40 also features a
- Manual parallel dresser.
- Touch screen for entering work data.
- Handwheel for Y-axis.
- Swivel control panel.
Included as Standard:
- Grinding disc, 46 grain. LED Lamp.
- Coolant system.
- External hydraulic unit with heat exchanger.
- Electromagnet. Balancing mandrel.
- Bed enclosure.
- Leveling feet.
- Operating tool.
See GT 40 in Catalogue.
Please call us on 0247 636 5255 for stock availability