|25 – 60kHz
|Degree of protection
|Dimensions and weights
|Length (product) approx.
|Width/depth (product) approx.
|Height (product) approx.
|Net weight approx.
|Weight of device
|Explanation about Weight
Unicraft IHG 1500 Induction heater | 1.5KW | inc. 26mm & 19mm Coil, 800mm Flexible Heating Coil, Carry Case | Heats to over 800°C
£689.00 Ex.VAT / £826.80 In.VAT
📦 Estimated Delivery Date: 25.03.2024
Free Delivery on all orders over £50 Ex.VAT to UK Mainland
- Easy to transport due to small design and low weight of 4.5 kg
- Extensive standard accessories, for a range of applications
- Versatile in the automotive body and commercial vehicle sector
- Additional accessories also available
User-friendly control concept
- Targeted and precisely dosed heat exposure within seconds thanks to state-of-the-art microprocessor technology
- Heating of parts to over 800 °C
- Easy and quick to operate
- High efficiency
- Avoidance of overheating
- High operational reliability through self-monitoring with optical status indication
Numerous application possibilities
- Dent removal of smaller hail dents without attacking the paint
- Removal of smaller coverings
- Can be used to loosen and remove sealants and fillers
- Can be used to loosen stuck and rusted parts such as screws, sleeves, seals, hinges, nuts, bolts and similar
- Hard to access parts can also be loosened after heating by using and appropriately attaching special winding wire (e.g. axle parts, ball joints, sensors etc.)